Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gone Off Chocolate!!

Did that grab your attention!! Hee, hee! It's true. I no longer crave chocolate and don't care to taste it! Why is that, you ask? Because I'm pregnant!! :o) I've been dealing with nausea 24/7 since about the 6th week, and if it's anything like my last pregnancy it lasted into the 5th month!! I'm 3 months right now. Eekk! So most food turns me off right now. I have a hard time with meals as I just don't know what to eat!! My husband has been terrific throughout it all!

We toyed with the idea for a long time of just being content with having one child, since I've had a bit of a rough go with things the last 4 years. But I just couldn't go through life with just one. And Ella would love a playmate!! She is very excited to become a big sister and I know she'll do a great job!!

Here's the ultrasound at 9 weeks + 1 day ... my little peanut I call it!! :o)

Because of my nausea I haven't been able to wear my regular pants even underwear! As anything remotely tight makes me feel even worse, so I've been into maternity pants for a while now! LOL! Though I am starting to wear my regular pants on good days, just with the zip undone!! Heehee!

We took out a box full of my old maternity clothes and some nice shirts, but the pants are sooo outdated!! LOL! I need to get a maternity swim suit as well, Thyme Maternity was all out! :o(

Ella is a little water girl and we bought a big pool for the backyard for her 4th birthday. We have so much fun swimming and I love to watch her have fun!! She's been swimming on her own since our trip to Kauai and she loves to do handstands and somersaults in the water, too! Eekk!

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!!

If you have any suggestions to control my nausea, please leave a comment! I have tried pretty much everything!!

No comments: