Monday, December 11, 2006

Down 30lb!

OMG! That seemed like the hardest time to get down to the 30lb mark!! Another 10lb to go, so that will probably be even harder! Must think positive though! I've been thinking that once I lose the final 10lb, I will maybe try to lose another 5-10lb more. That would be super!! I am still ahead of my goal date & there's nothing stopping me! :o)

It's unbelievable how much more confident I feel about myself. I used to be the quiet mouse hiding in the corner! What I've gone through in the last three months has forever changed me, and I can only hope that I am forever changed. I still have to get started on my mini scrapbook album about my whole journey I've been through with this. I think that when I have that done it will serve as a reminder of just how I felt and why I chose to start this life change and why I don't want to go back!!

I am totally noticing that it is easier to move & I am far more comfortable. I actually went out bra shopping the other day and am so happy that I can fit into a "regular size" bra! It is so exciting!

:o)

No comments: