Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No More Huffing & Puffing!!

Wow! Monday night DH & I decided to bundle DD up and go for a walk! It was the first time we've been for a walk in a very, very, very long time!! It felt soooo good and the best part...I wasn't huffing & puffing like I used to! I felt like I was walking on the moon, I'm sure my heart loves me! LOL!

I then realized that I actually no longer huff & puff when doing normal activities (cleaning up, going up & down the stairs, etc.). My heart used to race so fast and I'd be out of breath so easy!! It's nice to be reminded once in a while of how far I've come in such a short period of time. I remember when I was in the walking group last year I'd be huffing & puffing trying to get my breath and wondering if anyone else noticed?! I kind of felt embarrassed as it seemed that no one else was having that problem.

I can't wait to get outside again for a walk! Eventually I would love to start toning up with weights like DH & I used to. We had such a good thing going then I got pregnant and things were just never the same. Well, I hope to change that and I hope that I will be able to continue an exercise program during my next pregnancy. (Whenever that may be!)

Along with sharing my Tips & Tricks, I have decided to include delicious recipes that are tried & true, so look for that soon! I can't wait to share all of this with you!

:o)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Coolio...can't wait to see the recipes too :D