Monday, October 02, 2006

Recovering from Weekend...

I ended up getting a mild case of my vertigo back again yesterday. :*( I was in the middle of an on-line crop and just couldn't scrapbook for another second! I had been looking forward to this for quite some time, too. So I have been slightly nausiated, but feeling a bit better today. Ella is in daycare for the day, so that gives me some recouperating time, hopefully naptime as well!! LOL!

I'm down another .4 lb, which brings me to an even 11 lb loss. I'm just so thrilled!! Though I won't really be celebrating until I'm under what I was in March. I've managed the same weight for years, even after Ella was born. Then in six months I gained close to 15lb!! So, until I get under the weight I was in March I'll be ecstatic!!! :o)

No comments: