Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ahhhh!

Here I am at the end of the day and I am indulging with chocolate & vanilla pudding...fat-free, of course. Mmmm, so good! Had a bit of a rough day as I am still getting used to planning my menus in advance. I think I have it all worked out now and am getting used to it. DH has been so supportive of this, it's just unbelievable!!

A little something funny to share...today while folding my teeny tiny shirts I realized that it wasn't my shirts that kept on shrinking, but it was my body that was expanding!! LOL!! I was always complaining to DH how my shirts seemed to shrink & shrink (even though they are always hung up to dry!). And dear DH never said a word. So when I laughed out loud today at my realization and shared it with DH, he told me that he didn't have the heart to tell me it was me. So here I am, finally doing something about it, and I am super excited. I sure hope my shirts will fit me again & soon! LOL!

Tomorrow is another check-in & weigh-in. Not sure if I get measured, too. Wish me luck! :o)

No comments: