Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Feeling Better

Well I'm finally feeling a bit better today. My tummy is still a bit iffy, but I'm not as dizzy. Whew!

I need to get back on track with meal planning, etc. Because I was sick for a few days I didn't worry so much about that and admittedly have not been watching my portions as well as I should. Gained about .2 lb today, but not a big gain at all. I don't like the fact that they weigh you every visit (and daily for the first two weeks, 3x/week thereafter). I like being weighed weekly and am keeping a graph chart to show my weekly progress. I love doing this, as even when I gain a little, overall the chart is pointing downwards and that's all that matters.

Many thanks to all of the emails of support! They are greatly appreciated :o) (Also doesn't make me feel that I'm just blabbing to myself here!! ROFL!!)

:o)

No comments: